I have always allowed family members to use my shop and tools. Now one has decided to go into the woodworking business building and selling " quickie" projects like plant stands and small wall shelves. He decided this since he had my tools and shop availabe to him. I am disabled and live on a limited income. It has taken more than ten years to accumulate the few tools I have. During Christmas he broke one of my clamps on one of his projects and laughed when i suggested he pay for it. I have never charge d him or other relatives for the material or supplies used in their various projects. I have absorbed the cost of the tools and their repair/replacement. His decision to go into business using my tools and shop was not discussed, but rather announced as fact...."this is what i am going to do". I told him that he would not be allowed to use my tools to do this and he was very surprised and seemed to think i was being selfish and unreasonable. He could not understand any wrong with his idea. My decision is firm but i welcome your opinions. thanks..doug