Thread: New Vermec Sphere Cutting Jig

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Pollock View Post
    Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you guys have had contact with anyone from Vermec lately? I sent an email (used the one on their site) inquiring about getting a sphere jig several days ago but haven't heard anything back from them.

Thanks,
    Tim
    Tim, They are based in Australia and if you emailed them only a few days ago they might not have seen it since they are about 16 hours ahead of US West coast time and its been the weekend. Nadine is normally fairly responsive so I would give her another day or so. If its urgent check to see what your international calling rate is for your phone as some of the phone companies are outrageous while others are super reasonable. When I ordered my jig late last year I checked and my comcast voip phone was only $0.09 a minute so I just called them to ask the few questions I had and to give her my credit card number. It was well worth the 10 minutes of international calling I spent talking to them. They were super helpful and very quick on shipping the jig.
    Last edited by Chris Fairbanks; 03-11-2018 at 9:13 PM. Reason: spelling :(