I am looking to change out my 4" flex hose on my dust collector to a 5" hose so I can pull more CFM through my sander. The problem I am running into is there does not seem to be very many fitting available for 5" duct work. Do anyone have a recommendation where to get 5" fittings at? What I am wanting to do is put a "Y" fitting attached to my dust deputy then have blast gates on each side. One side I want to run a 5" line and the other side a 4" line. On the 5" side I need to upgrade the port on my sander from a 4" port to a 5" port. I can not seem to find any quick connect fitting for end of the 5" hose or a 5" port to replace on the sander. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions.

Also, if any has some pictures of something similar they have done can you share them with me. Ultimately I would like to replace my dust collector and run duct work in the shop to all my machines, but that is a little more $$ than I can invest right now. I posed a few pictures of my dust collector and shop in case anyone has some better ideas.

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg IMG_0015.jpg