I was just checking to see what cool tools Milwaukee has added, and they now have a M18 Table Saw. It is available for preorder now, shipping in July. Sadly, it's an 8 1/4" and I need a 10". I'm glad I caught that, because I was about to preorder it. Also, it seems they now have a 12.0 AH battery pack for it. That should last a while. I have the 9.0's and they go forever.

Another thing to note- they say it "...delivers 15 amp corded power." I took that to mean that there was a dual power option with a plug or battery. That's not the case- they are just saying it has the power of a 15 amp saw.

Without having tested one, but having watched a few introductory videos, it seems well made, but it looks like Dewalt will get my business this go around because I need 10". If not for that, I would certainly get this. I wonder if this will accept dado sets.

By the way, while on the subject of new tools from Milwaukee, it seems Milwaukee has finally made an inflator in the M12 series that has a rated output of up to 120 pounds. More than enough. They also have introduced an 18v chain saw.

https://www.milwaukeetool.com/Produc...Saws/2736-21HD