I have a question. I ordered my Fiber through Ray Fine and am waiting on a 1390 from them. They sent me pictures last week of the machine but it had what clearly look like a RECI tube instead of the EFR I ordered it with. They said they were 'debugging' it but there was some power outage and the technicians weren't able to work on them. Not sure how they were able to get an email out but they managed. lol

So here en-lies my question. On the Facebook page 'Fiber laser marking and CO2 laser marking machine' there was a post from Jinan Maidun CNC with MY laser. I realize that 'all the Chinese laser look alike' but there's a green motorcycle in the picture that looked identical to the on in the pictures Ray Fine sent me. Sure there's a lot of Zongshen motorcycles in Chine, but I zoomed in and it's the exact same license plate number. When I contacted Jinan they claim they know nothing about Ray Fine or Bryant or any of the people there. I can't find a link between the two companies but wanted to know if anyone else has some insight on the two companies. Ray Fine Technologies is supposedly based in Laiocheng and Jinan Maidun CNC is based in Jinan.

I know Ray Fine had to have me 'shell' built but it appears Jinan has the entire thing. So, I'm not sure if they are part of Jinan or the other way around or if they are just a middle man.

#headscratcher