I just ordered the 25-50 and am in the midst of the long wait for shipment (early September). However, that gives me time to make room and purchase supplies. Also, make up a story about what’s in the boxes when my wife asks.

Does anyone know the actual dimensions of the pre-cut strips that are sold for this machine as I plan to cut my own. I’ve read that they are the standard 3” width, but I have no idea on the length. A call to customer service and a Facebook message to them just led to them informing me that they offer pre-cut strips as if I was completely unaware of that. No one knew how long they were and apparently there are no tape measures in the facility. Haha.

Also, what is a good brand or site to buy from? I’ve looked at Klingspor and Online Industrial Supply, both of which sold 50 meter rolls. I really just want the best bang for my buck. Not necessarily the cheapest, because I’ve been down that road. I’m more interested in quality rolls that will hold up and perform well. I would prefer longevity over a trash can full of worn paper. Klingspor sold a 50 meter roll for around $90, the other site was around $70. Any testement to quality and longevity? And any other recommendations based on experience?

Thanks in advance.

Casey