Most people who post about customer service seem to have complaints. I am not doing that. I recently had an issue with my G1023RL table saw. It just plain would not start. Since I live in Bellingham I went to the Grizz store and talked to the sales rep there. He thought it might be the points and/or the centrifugal switch. He called the local tech and got the parts that he had on hand (gave them to me free). changed that out, the sounds changed but the problem was not fully solved. The local tech suggested the next step was to determine if the start capacitor was OK. It was. He then suggested that I bypass the switches to determine if the motor was OK (talked me through the process). The motor was fine. Last suggestion, in the spirit of isolating each part was to get a new start switch and a new magnetic starter. Parts came, I went to the store and talked with the electrical tech. He very carefully explained the process and talked me through changing out the magnetic starter. I followed his directions and successfully got my saw back. Throughout the process, they called regularly to see how I was doing. I just want to thank Grizzly, and especially Hua and Larry for all the very good help.