Thread: Sources for 50 watt fiber-?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sources for 50 watt fiber-?

Biz just keeps booming! One of my machine shop customers just picked up a very nice job from a new company in town, and the parts he's making need laser etching, and he's been bringing me these things by the hundreds. Most of the lasering is basic etching, but just received some these parts that require deep laser etching. My Triumph will do this, but kinda slow for what they're asking for. So between all the extra work in general and the deep etching, I'm in need of another fiber, 50 watter minimum...

I've found one that seems reasonable-
    price seems fair at under $11k, not much more than I paid for my 30w Triumph-
    China machine but US based seller, not an ebay fly-by-night-
    2 year warranty-
    portable type, perfect for my uses...

but I'm curious as to what else may be out there. I've been checking off and on the past few months but haven't had time to really dig. Still don't! which is why I'm asking if any of you have any leads on other places selling these things? FWIW, Triumph doesn't offer a 50watter - yet...

(running out of room for this stuff! )

TIA...

--edit-- okay, just checked their website, seems Triumph DOES sell a 50w fiber now! Pretty cool actually, has a motorized X-Y split table to automatically move larger parts! I'll send Yolanda an email and see what she has to say
    Last edited by Kev Williams; 10-05-2018 at 2:21 PM.
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle