Not saying that I'm going to do it, but IF I were to buy a Festool sander and vac, what would you recommend?

I'd want the sander to be my main sander for 95+% of what I do. Currently I have a PC VS333 which I use all the time and a Ridgid 6" sander that I got last summer but haven't used much yet. My impression has always been that 6" sanders aren't finish sanders, but searching the archives, it looks like a lot of people use the ETS 150/5 for the bulk of their work. My options look to include the ETS 150/3, 150/5, and ES 125.

For the vac, I'm wondering if I'd be happy with the CT Mini? I'd want to obviously use it to collect dust from the sander, but also from my PC circular saw with my EZ Smart system. Since Ridgid doesn't publish CFM specs, I'm not sure how my current vac would compare to the Festools.

The price range is big--the ES 125 + Mini is $390 while upgrading to the ETS 150 sanders and the CT 22 vac make it a $590 purchase. Getting the $390 approved would be a lot easier, but I don't want to make the mistake of buying too small.