Looking at 2 laser machine options.

The first one is a Titan250 Thunderlaser (DONGGUAN) with RD works. It runs on 110V, has wheels and good tech support. Comes with standard 130 Watt Tube. Comes with 4" focus lens. Internal red laser dot through laser head. This will have to be built since they only build them when the customer wants one. Not normally sold or listed on their website.

The second is Camfive CFL-CMA10050 (Yueming CMA 1325 CBA ). 130 Watt Protube (might just be a sales thing), 220V converter, no wheels, external laser dot (attached to nozzle), and tech support a little slow from our past experience. Comes with a 3" focus lens with an optional 2". They build these machines all the time. Comes with smartcarve software but they said they could load RDworks on the machine.

I am thinking the Thunderlaser since it has a 4" focus lens since it will cut thicker stuff than the 3" lens and I can plug in anywhere plus the quick tech support. But on the other hand, they don't build these machines every day, only on special request where Yueming does. Camfive tech support scars me. Hans Laser (Yueming) said I could come directly to them if I have problems but Camfive will have to do the warranty. Yueming is suppose to be one of the leaders in laser machines in China.

Present we have 2 Thunderlaser machines and 1 Camfive machine.

Thoughts please