This might need to be someplace else but know lots of turners have a dust collector. Need some help on a Grizzly G0860 1 1/5 HP dust collector. It was delivered last Friday and I get it set up over the weekend by myself, used a hoist to lift the motor and fan on to the stand. All put together and ready to run. So I push the button on the start remote and it blows the breaker before the motor even started to spin, start relay clicks and breaker pops. Reset the breaker 20A , #12 wire and it starts fine. This has gone on since Sunday. Once in a while it will start on the first go but 90% of the time breaker pops, I reset it and away we go. Talked to Grizzly tech and they first said I was going to have to go to 25-30A breaker and new plug for the dust collector at my expense. Put on hold and then they tell me I have to have at least 10 feet of hose on the machine which I usually do although I can put my drum sander right beside the collector and use shorter hose. Measured the length of hose and it is flexible type and at 18 feet, added another 10 feet and still the same issue. So thought might be the breaker so I have a unused 20A in the box, move to that breaker. Now the fan starts up but pops the breaker before I reach full speed. Same thing, reset the breaker and away we go. When it gets going it will move lots of air and does a good job, lucky the box is close or I might be more you know what! I am open to any ideas, thought about 2HP machine that runs on 220 but the smaller was all that I need for my small shop. Not very pleased at this point