Have been using the Oneida mini-gorilla for almost a year. I use mostly hand tools, but added Rikon band saw and Dewalt planer almost 2 years ago. Ran the Dewalt 735 into Rockler bag for a while, and noticed I was coughing a lot. Got the Mini Gorilla last year. A bit of a pain to put together, some wrong size bolts and cheesy plastic parts, but got it together and it ran good for a few months. Faulty switch stopped the machine, and Oneida sent me a replacement which I installed. Ran good again, but the gaskets are breaking down. Called Oneida, they told me to go to Home Depot to buy some Poron weather stripping which is what they use. Told them I was still under warranty ( 11 months ) so they mailed me the stripping for free. A circular gasket would be much better, this Poron is a linear strip and running it in a circle is a pain. They said thats what they use. I am somewhat happy with the mini gorilla, but am ambivalent. It is portable and easy to move in the shop. The filtration seems good. Oneida offers good customer support. The 22 gallon dust bin is small and has to be dumped frequently, but once again the whole unit is portable. Any users out there with opinions?