I am curious about your preferred method hanging dust pipe. I personally use HVAC pipe and fittings for my dust pipe but the same could apply to spiral pipe. I have a medium sized shop with odd dimensions roughly 100ft x 90ft and roughly 35 machines running off 4 different dust collectors. My ceiling/roof peaks in the center at 20ft tall and slopes down to 12ft on the right side and approx 16ft in the left. My ceiling has all red iron beams and no wood what so ever.

I had used 1.25” perforated metal strap in my last shop but wasn’t all that fond of it due to having to screw it directly into the pipe causing there to be a screw sticking out inside the lines. Even using very small screws I just wasn’t all that big on it. Most of my lines in my current shop need to be 12” for the trunk and have 6” drops.

I have been eyeing the tear drop hangers on dustpipe.com that use a single ibolt on the ceiling side with a 3/8” threaded rod going into the ibolt on the top and the tear drop hanger on the bottom. They are approx $15 each tor the 12” tear drop hanger and $1.33 for each ibolt.

I would need between 30 and 40 total so at $15 each that adds up but I think that it would likely be the best way of doing this. What do you guys use to hang your dust pipe and is there a better option that I might not be aware of?