I can’t even respond to that coming from you,

What do they say but you are to humble to do so “I have forgotten more than you know” grasshopper.

I just do what satisfies my need for satisfaction. I don’t have much other choice my need for satisfaction is largely driven by the end results of my work. My personality is like that of a ripple on the waters surface. Or should I say a tidal wave or tsunami. Should my understanding of how to achieve a desired result be interrupted by the ripples of water created by a ill setup or pos shit machine the glass like still surface of my mind “required to produce work of my expectations” quickly becomes tsunami resulting complete systems failure.

I go to these lengths for two reasons. One being double triple quadruple checking insures nothing is missed and the end result is something I can count on as it pertains to calibration and holding its calibrations. I know many could take a shorter path but I’m not them so.. And because I like shiny pretty beautiful things as I understand as a maker and more so respect as a maker the extreme commitment it takes to acquire such results. Not everyone has it in them to achieve such perfection. A less refined and younger me had the desire but not the skill as I had not enough control of my mind.

I’m nuts, mostly I do this as it keeps me calm lol..

If that’s setting bar well then I guess that’s a added bonus and something to hand my hat on also.

If I have any hope escaping this madness it’s listening to Ram Dass continuing my studies as a suto Buddhist and the idea non attachment. I fail miserable as a Buddhist..

Been listening to a lot of Ram Dass lately.
Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hennebury View Post
Beautiful job Patrick...... keep leading the way.