First let me say , I am not a boat builder. Rather I am a woodworker who happens to be building a project using Teak. I have an old, old bench that was my Dad's when he worked for the Atlantic Coastline Railroad many, many years ago. It has been passed around , used outdoors ao.e and is rotted and deteriorated. It is mostly together but bugs have eaten away at the seat slats and the rails and legs. There are no active bugs in it now. The metal handrIls/seat dividers are still in great shape. My plan is to rebuild that same bench (same design and size/shape) as the original . I have had 3-4 Teak boards(4/4) that I bought 25 years ago from another woodworker. I needed some 8/4 for the legs and rails. I have gotten that and milled up the lumber into what I need to build the bench. I am going to use my Domino with the Sipo(outdoor) loose tenons. What I am uncertain about is what glue would be best to use? I have used Wezt Systems glue on other projects occasionally so if that's the correct glue, I'll use it. I recently saw a video from. MYS-Teak.com saying that Titebond ll or Titebond lol works fine with Teak.
Please give me your thoughts on which is best. This bench will be used OUTDOORS.

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Jim