So I was happy with my old 1950s delta DP but it lacked the capacity of a big floorstander.
After much consternation I purchased a Teknatool DVR which had been positively reviewed everywhere, about 2 months back.
To my utter disbelief I was unable to go through the cumbersome steps to tilt the table... the big 27mm nut was jammed. The spindly sick look wrench was bent in the process.
I purchase a high quality wrench online so I could whack it into submission. I failed. Even with blows from a 10lb hammer on the wrench, it would not budge.

So I called Teknatool:
Day 1 - left a VM for CC. No answer, no response.
Day 2 - called and spoke with receptionist who took down my details and created ticket. No dice.
Day 3 - got a phone call back from a tech who wasnt even sure whether the nut turns clockwise or anticlockwise for loosening. Reported that they have run into this issue a lot on their floor. Clearly no QC on a known issue before shipping out. He suggested that I find a friend who has some kind of automotive level power wrench to help me. Told him I dont have a friend like that. Then he suggested that I should find 2-3 well built guys to help me (no kidding). I told him during this pandemic I was not going to bring 3 such folks in close contact in my basement shop. Informed him that I am in pretty good shape and I could not budge the thing at all.
He went to his supervisor and came back to tell me that the aforementioned were his only suggestions.
I asked him how about sending me a new table assemble mechanism with a working nut as much as I hated to disassemble the whole thing... I had no other option.
He sad sorry, no go. His supervisor came online and told me that I should find a better wrench and thats that!

I thanked him for his immense help and hung up!
I have had occasion to call Grizzly, Rikon and Laguna in the past and have encountered amazing CC. This was total disbelief and utter non-sense.
Am I expecting too much from this American firm of repute?
I cant recommend this unit or anything else from this firm to anyone based on their inability to fix a simple basic issue.

Sorry about the rant. Cross posted on another forum for maximum visibility.