As I type this, I can barely press the keys on the keyboard. After carpal tunnel surgery, which was rated as "20" on a pain scale of 1-10 (pre-surgery), the carpal tunnel issue is gone, at the expense of loss of wrist strength (I had a choice, suffer all day long, or suffer when I hold a power tool for 1 minute). I digress....so back to sharpening, this really affects taking a planer blade back to a primary bevel on a water stone. I can maybe get 30 strokes before I have to stop for a few minutes. 3 hours last night on a #5 blade on 150 grit, and I'm still no where near ready to move up to higher grits. I am using a honing guide to hold at proper angle and 6" water stones. I have a PC 6" bench grinder, but the wheels are pretty coarse and I feel like I'd turn my blades into lawnmower blades pretty quickly. Are there wheels I can put on that where I could "maybe" get a good hollow grind without melting the blade? Thanks in advance for any well-intentioned advice about changing how I hold my hands on the stones, but I'm done with hand-grinding, not open to trying other ways. I need to make this work with the assist of a powered grinder then I can take my final honing by hand on the higher grit stones. The wrist pain lasts for days after doing something like this. Or am I going to need to get something like a https://www.amazon.com/Work-Sharp-WS...ood-Sharpener?