Hi!
This is my first post in this section of the forum, and I'm sure in the archives this answer is lurking.. but if you can give me a head start I would greatly appreciate it.

I have been, and expect to at least partially continue to be, a machine-based woodworker. But, I am finding that some tasks would be better/faster/easier/more enjoyable/cleaner/quieter to do with hand tools... and am open to having there be more of a balance between the styles of working in my shop.

As such, I've purchased a few basics from Lee Valley:
- One nice chisel (and I already had cheapie chisels that would be good to learn on before further investing)
- Sharpening / honing equipment
- block plane
- shoulder plane
- jack plane
- tenon saw
- coping saw
- dovetail guide

But, and this is embarrassing... I'm really unsure how to use these tools, and so they literally sit just staring at me (I'm pretty sure the block plane even mocked me the other day).

I would love to get hooked into youtube series of vids that could help me build some basic understanding.. how to setup a plane, do's and don'ts, saw types and techniques etc. BASIC stuff.

Let me repeat.. BASIC :-)

Is there a generally accepted youtube "teacher" that will get me started on the learning curve?

Thanks!

Bob R.