Hi all, a new member here with a Rockwell Delux 10 inch radial arm saw with a model number 33-390 and a serial number as 740Looking through all the various sites i see it is the same as a 105 delux that i have downloaded a manual for and suggest its anywhere from 1965-1970ish????

The problem i have is the clamping arm which should lock the lower track arm at any intermediate angles (other than the detent points of 90 and 45 degrees)was missing the rod and end knob and the clamp effect could not be budged
I have managed to take the saw and yoke assembly off and also undo the lower nut which frees the lower track arm and also the top clamp lever housing (which i got unscrewed from king pin top) along with the small set screw in the side but am unable to shift the king pin out or even move/rotate it
Can someone tell me how this kingpin comes out surely it should be free to rotate as it has a screwdriver slot at the top which allows you to adjust it so the clamp lever sits in a certain point.
I have soaked it in oil and even tried a bit of heat but to no avail any help please

Would love to get this saw back to original working condition even though have never used a RAS but could be of real benefit to me ,
It has been terribly over painted with spraycan even overspraying the rip scales,it baffles me to why people think that would improve a machine??
thanks Andrew

rockwell ras (1).jpgrockwell ras (2).jpgrockwell ras (3).jpgrockwell ras (4).jpg