What one should I buy? The Festool Kapex KS 120 Sliding Miter Saw or Makita LS1019L . I have narrowed it down to one of these two miter saws. I have watched all the U-Tube reviews I can possibly handle.

For those folks that actually have them, are you happy with your purchases, would you buy it again, or do you have any comments regarding your units that could help in my decision.
I know the Kapex had issues with the motors, but I believe that has been addressed with the newer models. One other complaint I was reading about was that the switch to start the saw was kind of a pain to use and that some have modified the switches to be easier to use. ( Not sure if there is a video out there on how to do it) but if there are any other issues with the Kapex please advise. Also do you have to buy Festool only blades for the saw or do 3rd party vendors sell good blades for the Kapex arbor size?
I have also reviewed the Makita, it seems to have a lot of positive features also, but for about ½ the price. But I don’t want to sacrifice on quality of cuts and durability if that may be the case?
I guess I can live with the price of the Kapex, even though its way over priced if it’s that much better than the Makita, but why spend the money if there’s not that much difference .

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks Richard