I have been using an approximately 30 year old Delta contractor saw (model 34-445) with a Delta Unifence for about three years. The Delta has a 66" table (pieces added by a previous owner) with 46" to the right of the blade. It seems to work well. However, it does not have a riving knife. I added a pull up splitter, but it is very cumbersome to use and seems to come out of alignment with the blade. The tape viewer is old and hard to read through and as I use it the portion of the fence that grabs the fence rails comes loose after a while.

I now have the opportunity to replace it with a Laguna Fusion table saw (apparently an earlier model, before the 1,2,3 designations, described here https://www.woodcraft.com/products/l...h-riving-knife ) at a very attractive price so that after selling the Delta I would only be out about $ 200-300.

The Laguna is attractive as it has a riving knife, cabinet mounted trunnion, a square shaped fence (so using fence attachments is much easier,) a much more easy to read tape scale viewer, and dust collection. The Laguna has a 44" wide table, with about 24" to the right of the blade, with a back rail and fence rail that extend further so I think I could add to the right side of the table. The fence goes 36" to the right of the blade.
The Laguna is 1.75hp versus 1.5 hp for the Delta and both can run single phase 220 if I ever upgraded my work area electric.

I would say I am an advanced beginner/intermediate work worker and hope to get a lot better.

What are your thoughts on which saw should I keep?

Thanks very much.