First, I would like to say thanks for allowing me to join this page.

I have been reading quite a lot here in my research of a new Laser Engraver. This will be a new area for my business. I currently run a 54" wide format HP latex printer as well as an multi head embroidery machine. I would like to add plaques and custom engraved items for current and new customers. I am currently looking at the Epilog Fusion Edge 24x24 - 60w and Trotec Speedy 300 or 360 80w. I realize the wattage makes a difference but keep in mind this will be my first laser. The price on the Fusion Edge 24 is quite a difference from the Trotec 300 NEW (22%) and obviously more for the 360 DEMO (30%). Obviously to me it would make sense to save the money up front. But I would really like to get some feedback from people that have been in the business and using these brands for years.

I have been on the phone with both companies and one pushes their service and being able to get you parts overnight versus the other being in a different country. Not sure if that is a good thing or bad. LOL