I purchased a Felder FB600 Bandsaw, new, in 2011. Since that time, it has seen a few projects for a total of +/- 4 or 5 hours run time at the most. It has been a great saw until 2 months ago when I turned it on and the motor made a strange humming sound, tripped a circuit breaker, and smelled like something was burning. After resetting the breaker, it would not turn on. I tried pushing in the contactor switch and the motor would spin, and quickly trip the breaker again. After many calls to Felder, they suggested and I agreed to try replacing the capacitors. Waited a month for the capacitors to arrive, installed, and still not working. After back and forth for another month with Felder, they said it could be a bad contactor switch, but sounded like the windings in the motor could be bad. They told me to try pushing in the contactors again, but nothing happened. I told them I wouldn't be doing the repair myself, so they sent an estimate for parts and labor for a technician to come out and do the repair. Worse case scenario, they replace the wiring harness, contactor switch and motor. Parts are $1762.00 (4 kw motor and electrical switch box) and Labor/Expenses $965.00 for a total of $2727.00 if the motor needs to be replaced. Is it worth spending $2727.00 for a 13 year old bandsaw? Also a bit concerned that the motor would die, even though 13 years old, with so little run time. Opinions?