Quote Originally Posted by roger wiegand View Post
Here in Massachusetts I just drove my car (Tesla) both this winter and last without really thinking about it at all, probably recharged a little longer or perhaps once more often on a longer trip. In all winter is, so far, a non-issue for using my car normally, just like most of the other anti-EV nonsense in the press. Don't believe everything you hear on the "news"-- they will look for a couple cars waiting in line someplace and then trumpet the failings of the technology. That's just not how it is in the real world.
Your Tesla will be impacted by cold temperatures and that's not my opinion it's fact is easy to document. Have you driven a lot in sub zero temperatures? I'm just curious Roger. The article I cited was just reporting on what was going on at this particular time in this part of the nation. We had -10 here for a few days and I know a few hours north of me were in the -20's Fahrenheit. I'm not opposed to EV's I just know rural America won't be saturated with them in my life time unless there is some huge break through beyond where we are now.