I ordered a Freud LU80R010 10" x 80-Tooth HiATB Blade thru Amazon. Long story short, I ordered it on 1 Feb and the latest is it won't be shipped for 6+ weeks due to "unexpected fluctuations in supply". I've heard complaints in the past of problems getting Freud blades thru Amazon to include one individual who claimed a 4 month delay in getting a Freud blade thru Amazon! While there seems to be some issues with Amazon right now in general, does anyone know why there is such a long delays in Freud products specifically? Does Freud ship directly to Amazon or does Amazon get their Freud blades thru a third party? I just have a hard time believing that a reputable manufacturer like Freud is that far behind in orders to their distributors.

I know there are other good sheet good blades, but after seeing a LU80R010 in person I was very impressed. There was zero chip out on either side crosscutting cheap borg oak ply, that was enough to convince me to pick up one! Besides Amazon, does anyone know of a reputable mail order distributor that caries the LU80R010? I've got an upcoming sheet goods project and need a new blade sooner than 6+ weeks.

Mike