I'm looking for a real simple introduction to raised panel doors in my router table. I'd like to find a good quality boxed bit set for the rails, stiles, and panel, very simple style. Can anyone recommend a bit set that's not too fiddly, or even a book that covers the topic well? I've watched Uncle Nahm a million times and I do grok the basics, but I'd like to find some more background material before diving in.

Given the time it's taken me to get comfortable on my new Leigh D4 dovetail jig, I've been reminded the learning process will probably be slower than I hoped, but it's not like I have any deadlines -- I'm just impatient. I'd like to start making raised panel doors while learning the smallest number of painful and/or expensive lessons that I can!

Then later this spring/summer, I'd like to get a few different raised panel bit sets and experiment, and as I posted in another thread, use the trial doors on a few shop cabinets. Keep the early projects close by so you're reminded of the lessons is my way of thinking...

Thanks for any help or recommendations.
Bill