Earlier this year I ordered a Jamieson hollowing system from Cutting Edge Tools in Houston. This morning I went there...........Now Sunday I saw and took a ride on Chris Harltley's American Beauty. Today I got to see a large Mayo.....and some Mustard.......and a bunch of different Mayo Lights......While I might lust for a Mayo or a Hartley Platinum American Beauty.......I have no doubts the Mustard 3520B will fit my needs and fit my budget as well. I'll go mustard unless I win the lottery....

But then there was Sorby.....lots of Sorby........Henry Taylor......Lancer.....I forgot all the different brands I saw........

I am going home with a Henry Taylor Lancer 3/4" skew and a Robert Sorby modular tool rest with a 9" straight and a curved inside bowl rest.......I could have spent more.......SWMBO was surprised I didn't. If I'd known she'd taken it that well.......I would have.....

I also took time to look at 18" b/s......Steel City.....Jet......Rikon..........Steel City is in the lead..........I may have to take a trip to Seattle and look first hand at the Grizzley but.........Steel City looks mighty good for the buck.....

There are a lot of things I like about living in Idaho....but it sure doesn't have as much turner eye candy as Houston does!