Thanks to all of the great input from this site, I've about decided on which table saw I'm going to purchase. Here is my final dilemma which I'm hoping to get some opinions on. I've settled on either the Grizzly 1023Z ($1094 w/ship) or the Grizzly 1023SLW ($1,194). I don't really have a preference between right or left tilt so that isn't an issue. The 1023Z comes with the precision Shop Fox fence but no router table attachment. The 1023SLW has the router table attachment but only the classic fence. The router table bought separately costs $244 w/ship and the Shop Fox fence is $275. The classic fence is $225.

I would like to buy the 1023SLW and pay the extra $50 for the fence upgrade but that apparently isn't allowed. Grizzly recommended the 1023Z and the separate attachment. But that would be $1330, so I'd be paying an extra $140 for an extra $50 in value if that makes sense.

So, to get to the point, I'm trying to decide if I should go for the better fence or the router table. I'm leaning toward the router table because I like the larger work area. But part of me says I should go with the nicer fence and buy a separate router table. I guess I'm wondering if there is that much difference in the fences or if there are advantages over having a separate router table. Space has been an issue in the one car area I have but the LOML has agreed to give up the other half of the garage so I want to go with the best option.

If you are still reading, I appreciate your patience as well as any of your opinions.
Richard