Good Morning
22 Oct 2007 and raining

Well, I have good news and that is.....the kitchen table is finished and is now sitting in my house to cure for 1 week before I deliver it to my customer. The LOML saw it all put together last night and said "if we only had 4 in our family? I'd LOVE to have a table just like that." Well, at least I now know she likes it well enough to want one like it.

Now I'm just working on getting the customers chairs stained and shot with lacquer. Staining is finished and I've started the lacquer spraying. I guess if I'm going to shoot any lacquer today that I'll have to add some "retarder" to it so it won't "blush". Either way, I should have her chairs done this week and deliver the chairs and her table next week!! YEA!!!!

My toughest battle in the past 7 days has been my giving up tobacco. Today marks 1 week since I've had any tobacco at all. I've chewed and dipped tobacco since I was 12 years old and here I am 36 years later quitting for the 1st time in MANY years. What makes it even harder is that I "really" enjoy the flavor and pleasure I got from it. Now I'm just an old grouch trying to make it through yet another tobacco-less day.

I'm making some nice progress on things and I'd like to know:

What dod YOU do this past weekend?????

Best of weeks to you all.