I have a project making some acrylic display cases. I am using extruded acrylic as I am not engraving on them. I have 7 to make 12" x 12" x 15" with 1/4" extruded acrylic. I made the first as the customer wanted to view my quality which they were happy with. I made the first by cutting on table saw, jointer, 3 different grits sanding, then buffing. This was alot of work. I used the laser for some of the non glued areas as I know when you use solvent glues with lasercut edges you get "crazing". To save some time I thought I could laser cut all componants and just run the glued edges thru the jointer to remove the lasered edge and maybe do a little sanding. This would save me a ton of time and elbow grease but I am afraid I may still get crazing on the adjacent laser cut edges. I did a test and it seemed to work well but I know crazing does not always show up immediately. Anybody have any experience with this? I know flame polishing would probably be the way to go but I have no experience with this and I doubt it is easy enough to learn in the short time I have. I would appreciate any thoughts or personal experiences.

Bill