Quote Originally Posted by Chris Friesen View Post
Just for you, I went and tested mine against a Staedtler 30/60/90 drafting triangle. It read within 0.05 degrees of the expected values. No guarantees that it's accurate at the ~3600 angles I didn't test.
Just for me??? Aw Shucks! Thanks for that. That sounds pretty darned good to me. Now I just have to decide how bad I want something I don't need. As I said before, I have plenty of tools I don't really need just because they were such a great buy. I use my Beall Tilt Box to set the angle on my TS blade and set the fence on my jointer. I've used it to set the bevel on my RAS and my CMS. I could use the LV gauge to set the miter gauge but it's an Incra 1000se and it's always been completely reliable. It could be used to set the angle of my CMS and RAS. Actually, I rarely do anything but straight cuts on either my CMS or RAS but it's good to know I could use it for that. What else? Checking angles when assembling projects or trying to match another project. I can sit and play with it while watching TV on the couch. I'm sure I can come up with something else.

Bruce