I just received a Grizzly G0555 14" Bandsaw, a G0490X 8" Jointer and G1021X2 15" Planer. I am excited. However, I could not believe the condition of the tools sent Monday. The 1500# in 4 boxes were too heavy for the driver. The pallet jack would not go under the jointer bed so he rammed the hand truck under one end to pry it up. He missed and separated the bottom of the coffin-like plywood box. After working around and separating the bottom with his misses, he finally raised it and slid the pallet jack under. The bottom was completely separated and drooping.

Same problem with the planer. He wheeled the 700# box into my garage (shop), but could not slide the pallet jack out from under it. With the hand truck tilting it up and, OH NO, CRASH, the "Extremely Fragile Do not drop" box hit the concrete floor.

I was horrified and could imagine spending hours on the phone with Grizzly tech support to request parts and help with alignment. Although I felt uncomfortable doing so, I refused the shipment.

At my request Grizzly put the new boxes on a pallet and reinforced the jointer bed box and the planer box. Looks OK except for a big hole near the top of the planer box.

Jerry