Thanks, changes were pretty much limited to material choices. Phenolic ply is unobtainable around here. I did a flip-top stand on Tuesday from Lowes 3/4" aruco and was pretty pleased with the material for the price = $35 per sheet. Unfortunately they were sold out when I went back for more. The $50 per sheet maple / birch was the only thing in stock other than MDF that was reasonably flat so I went with that.I added the hardboard to have something cheap and replaceable to beat on and spill finish on, that lead to the edging to contain it. I will still add the fence shelf on the saw end, not sure about the clamp rack. Oh yeah, my runners are much bigger just to make it sit up off the floor a little more, the saw is on a mobile base so it's 35" to the top.

No wheels, there is a hefty lag bolt at each corner which serves as a leveling foot. If I need to move it it slides a few inches easily, to move it a longer distance it's easy enough to lever up onto a pair of dolly's I have in the shop.