Dan,

Been following the thread, pretty tough luck.

I would advise turning around, shutting off the lights, closing the door to the shop, taking a walk and petting the dog. Then call Grizzly and tell them they get one more shot.

You shouldn't have to repair damage from a freight company so a third machine should be sent. All you were trying to do was give Grizzly money for one of their machines the rest is Grizzly's concern.

On the third machine even though it is a huge pain for Grizzly; before they ship they need to unpack, check it, (power up, check operation, table flatness alignment etc.) then repack, strap it down, double crate and send it to you. And get those other two out of your way, or let you sell them for scrap. Normally those steps would be completely out of the question for a tool dealer in their price range but the inconveniences you've had to deal with are not small.

I'm not saying that Grizzly caused the damage. It clearly was the freight company. I'm sure that the freight company's rep is getting an earful. Grizzly is a good company and I have no problem's with how they have handled it.

Things happen but since you have had to deal with extraordinarily bad shipping unfortunately they need to go to extraordinary lengths to rectify.

Good luck.