Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Curly Cherry Hall Table W/Pics *Installed*

Nice chest!Your thoughtful approach to your work is evident. The beauty of God's workmanship in creating the awesome medium we all love,...wood, is displayed so well by your amazing craftsmanship.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tuinstra View Post

Paul, thanks for the recommendation. I actually got a signed copy from Mr. Becksvoort himself. You're right. Makes for a good read and is a great resource.
    Well how cool is that How did that come about? A book store signing day? He looked at your web page??? Anyway it's pretty cool how ever it went down.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Girouard View Post
    Well how cool is that How did that come about? A book store signing day? He looked at your web page??? Anyway it's pretty cool how ever it went down.
    Paul, if you go to Becksvoort's website, you can order a signed copy directly from him. While it's a great book, bar none, the must have Shaker book continues to be, IMHO, The Book of Shaker Furniture by John Kassay. Couldn't find a signed copy of this one though

Blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Tuinstra View Post

Paul, if you go to Becksvoort's website, you can order a signed copy directly from him. While it's a great book, bar none, the must have Shaker book continues to be, IMHO, The Book of Shaker Furniture by John Kassay. Couldn't find a signed copy of this one though

Blessings!
    I got my copy from Amazon it's not signed but thats OK.

I looked up the one you mentioned I'll put it on my wish list with my wife. I perused it on Amazon's site , is it all measured drawing or is there text as well? That part I couldn't figure out from what I could review online.

Thanks I'll take all the blessings I can get !