Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brunch with Norm Abram

It would be nice to have brunch with Norm.

Please let us know how you enjoyed the experience....Rod.

Wah???

(GRRR HATEYOUHATEYOUHATEYOUHATEYOU GRRR ENVYENVYENVYENVY)

Have a GREAT TIME! AHGH! WISH IT WAS MEEEEEE!
    Living that Anne of Green Gables lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim McFarland View Post
    I likely would not have developed an interest in wwing if not for TOH and NYWS.

I completely agree with that statement. OSV is not *too* far from me, but October is already pretty much "spoken-for" for me, so I think I'll have to (sadly) pass....
    I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger....then it hit me.

Wink I'd probably give him some good natured grief

When I moved to PA. 25 years ago my worldly possessions would fit in a compact hatch back car. Today it'd take an 18 wheeler to fit it all in. Norm has contributed significantly to my conundrum.

Norm has been a big inspiration and influence to most of us IMHO particularly in our early WWer years..
    Jerry

You're a lucky guy. I would love to 'chat' with someone like Norm. Would love to know what he would have built but never got around to it. Or, what project did he turn down because he felt like it was above his talent level. Have a good time, take some pictures and let us know what he said in response to your questions/comments.

Brad

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Poller View Post
    Now to just figure out what to ask that he hasn't been asked a 1000 times.
    Have you ever considered changing from plaid to stripes?

Osv

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Kennedy View Post
    Thanks for the post. Although I am a OSV member and drive by it every day on my way to work, I didn't realize this was going on. I would also like to meet some of the Creekers from the area.
    I'm located in Old Furnace (Hardwick) and will certainly check my schedule to see if I will be around.
    DICK
    We can only be, what we give ourselves the power to be~ Cherokee Feast of Days

I would like to ask Norm about the future of TOH and NYW; specifically if he is in those futures. I'm wondering if he's ready to retire and spend some time with his family. The guy has certainly earned it.

I'd also be interested in what Norm likes to do when he isn't woodworking. Does he fish? Does he garden? Does he just sit on the couch and watch Patriots games?

I would also ask Norm if he would like to tell me about his father. Norm's dad was obviously a very big influence in his life. I would think Norm would like to talk about his father.