Thread: Woodturner near Greenville, NC??

Question Woodturner near Greenville, NC??

I am staying in Greenville this week for work and see that there is a turning meeting in Raleigh on Thursday. I am not sure if I will still be around for it, but would like to go if I am around.

Let me know if any of you are near me. It would be great to meet a fellow creeker while here!

Thanks,
    Keith

Keith if I remember rightly Big Mike Stafford who is a excellent lidded box maker. You might look him up.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Hey Keith,
    I'm located in Winterville, which is few miles south of Greenville, NC. Reply to this thread or send me a PM if you have the time- I'd be happy to meet you and show you around my shop. I'm in the process of upgrading my lathe, lathe stand, and I just finished an articulated hollowing system.
    Last edited by Glenn Weathington; 11-09-2009 at 10:16 AM.

Hi Keith, I live in Holly Springs NC on the outskirts of Raleigh. I plan to attend our local club meeting (NC Woodturners Guild) Thursday night at the Craft Center at NC State. Let me know if you plan to attend.

Hello Keith. Not a turner very often, since there are so many flat projects on the table right now. Other than Wednesday, you should have some decent weather for the week.

Thanks everyone for your responses! I wish I could meet you all, but I just found out that I am heading out Tuesday night and won't have time to meet anyone or attend the meeting.

I wish I would have thought of posting sooner, since I had been here since last Tuesday, but I just thought of it last night.

Looks like more mill trials will be in my future, so maybe another time.

Thanks again everyone!
    Keith