Thread: Finally...

Finally...

I’ve been absent for quite some time (new job, new house, new shop!). I’ve been spending all of my ‘spare’ time working on the shop (1/2 of a full basement). I purposely put off setting up the lathe because I know me and once it was up all other shop work would stop. The shop is about 80% complete and the lathe is up, so it will remain at 80% for the foreseeable future.
    Anyway, ‘tis the season so Christmas ornaments were of course some of the first order of business. The cedar ones are for gifts. The one with the zebra wood top was given to LOML and I’m not allowed to take it off of the tree.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mike

Very nice. I sure enjoy looking at all the bird houses folks are making this time of the year. Send some warm temps north if you get the chance.

Nice work on all the ornaments! Glad to hear you are finally getting some shop time!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Very nice ornaments. Always like to see the different styles on here. Glad you got the shop pretty much done. I got mine 90% done. The other 10% is still waiting after 17 yrs. So guess maybe I don't need it anyway.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.