Thread: New Yankee Workshop Online

New Yankee Workshop Online

I don't know how many here check NYW webpage since the show has been pulled from PBS, but I was quite surprised when I found they have updated their website and its now called New Yankee Online. They have also downloaded into the site the very first episode of the NYW. The website says they plan to change out the episodes weekly and depending how large the response is determines how long they will continue to do this. I found it very cool to see how the shop has changed over the years and to see ( I guess I forgot) that at one time Norm didn't have a shop full of new and shinny tools either. LOL

Yep....

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=128782

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Rice View Post
    I don't know how many here check NYW webpage since the show has been pulled from PBS, but I was quite surprised when I found they have updated their website and its now called New Yankee Online. They have also downloaded into the site the very first episode of the NYW. The website says they plan to change out the episodes weekly and depending how large the response is determines how long they will continue to do this. I found it very cool to see how the shop has changed over the years and to see ( I guess I forgot) that at one time Norm didn't have a shop full of new and shinny tools either. LOL

I thought it was rather funny that they scrolled a warning on the screen that the guard had been removed for clarity, but you should always use your guard. He was cutting a finger joint using a typical jig, unless there's some magical retracting guard I've never seen, you can't use the guard with that cut/jig.