Thread: Just wanted to say hello.

Blog Entries

Just wanted to say hello.

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm Norbert Ploetz,a woodcarver,woodworker and now a vortex victim.I own a J1624,2hp.Recently changed from carving and woodworking to turning.I enjoy the turning,since I can apply my afformentioned skills.It becomes another form of expressing my art.Will enjoy hearing from you folks Thanks ,A fellow vortex addict.

Hello Norbert. Welcome to the Creek and the Vortex.

Welcome to the Creek Norbert.

Welcome Norbert, I have been through Craigville. Lived in Ft. Wayne just off Dupont Rd. for about 8 years and have fell further into the vortex since I left. Partly that has to do with all the folks on this site. They will help you fall deeper in a heartbeat, but I do enjoy the fun. Make sure you take some pictures of your work and post.

Another One Sucked Into The Vortex

Hey Norbert, Welcome to the Creek. I have followed different forums in the past, trap shooting, MS Excel, photography and none have been as welcoming, informative and encouraging as the Creek. I trust that you will find it to be the same. I look forward to seeing your work.

welcome to turning, nice to have you with us. Dunno if you've seen or done it but there are a lot of turners who combine turning and carving. They make some pretty neat stuff.

Norbert - Welcome to the Creek! Looking forward to seeing some of your work real soon!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Welcome Norbert! Sounds like with your background, you can produce some beautiful work. Look forward to seeing some postings of turnings with a little added flair!

Welcome Norbert. With your well-rounded backround, I'm certainly anxious to see some of your art. You will really like all the folks here.

Hi Norbert. Glad you decided to join us.

Hey Norbert, welcome to SMC. Look forward to seeing some turnings.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.