Thread: SMC Turner Interview - Wally Dickerman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's nice to know more about you Wally! Thanks for taking time to do the interview and for being an inspiration to all of us who are new to turning!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Wally, I have enjoyed every comment that you have made in my short tenure in the turning forum!! You always have something of merit to say. We are so fortunate to have a woodturner with your level of experience and knowledge among us.

Great interview, and thanks for taking the time!! And, Steve, thanks for making the effort to bring this to us!

Wow ive seen a lot of these turnings here and there, didn't know they were all by Wally. Great work and nice interview.

Always good to know a bit more about a fellow woodturner... Especially someone as knowledgeable and respected as Wally. I appreciate your taking time to do the interview(and Steve for doing it). More so, I appreciate you taking the time to participate on the forum.

Very interesting, and beautiful work! I especially liked the white bowl (holly?) with the inlay work on it. Glad to know you're in Phoenix, PM sent!
    Thread on "How do I pickup/move XXX Saw?" http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?p=597898

Compilation of "Which Band Saw to buy?" threads http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...028#post692028

Great choice and fascinating interview. Thanks to both Wally and Steve for taking the time to do this. Your contributions have made this a special place to visit!

Wally it is sure good to get to know you better.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Wally,
    I enjoyed your interview.
    Your work is beautiful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please see personal profile for website info.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave MacArthur View Post
    Very interesting, and beautiful work! I especially liked the white bowl (holly?) with the inlay work on it. Glad to know you're in Phoenix, PM sent!
    Actuall Dave, I live in Green Valley, 30 miles south of Tucson. Thanks for your comments.

Wally