Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tools's's's Gloat

Now that is an exceptionally nice haul! NOW I believe you, Nick!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Mastropietro View Post
    I trust that from this point forward my word will be considered as truth, you all do remember when a hand shake was all honorable people needed to seal a deal. Having had my say, I will forever more submit to the customs and time honored traditions of the The Creek and always post pictures with any and all future tool gloats. Never let it be said that I am an anarchist.
    Glad you feel this way, Nick. You understand, of course, that the requirement of pics with every gloat is a permanent thing. Redeeming one's self once doesn't give you a pass for future gloats. In fact, I think it may be the law of the land......I think I can find that somewhere.........Hmmmmm, I know I saw that wording......

Redemption is good for the soul, not to mention the reputation

Quote Originally Posted by John Keeton View Post
    Now that is an exceptionally nice haul! NOW I believe you, Nick!Glad you feel this way, Nick. You understand, of course, that the requirement of pics with every gloat is a permanent thing. Redeeming one's self once doesn't give you a pass for future gloats. In fact, I think it may be the law of the land......I think I can find that somewhere.........Hmmmmm, I know I saw that wording......
    Well John, I trust you completely when you say that pics with every gloat is the documented law. I'm not even going to ask you to provide a copy of the laws and regulation governing the ues of the Creek. Ya know being a Moderator and all is a postion requiring much respect and trust from those being moderated.

Sorry, Nick, the pics are in too low resolutilon. And there are no frilly laces around the edges. And the lighting is sub-par...

Oh, I'm just pullin' yer leg. Great gloat. Great nab. Looking forward to your next one!
    I drink, therefore I am.

Congrats on a great buy on tools Nick.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

You should always keep in mind that the Greyhound bus goes all over the country.More tools should awlays be top priority.Especially when they are cheap but good.
    Donny

Jeez Nick, we're just hacking on you! Don't misread the fact that we always scream for pics to accompany a gloat to mean that we don't believe you...We just like to see pics of new tools, wood or whatever people score!

Great stuff you picked up!!!

All Just Just Good Natured Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Wingert View Post
    Jeez Nick, we're just hacking on you! Don't misread the fact that we always scream for pics to accompany a gloat to mean that we don't believe you...We just like to see pics of new tools, wood or whatever people score!

Great stuff you picked up!!!
    Aaron, easy big guy this has all been just a back and forth good natured go around. John I sure hope you didn't misunderstand. If anybody else took my comments as anything more than jesting, I apologize.
    Last edited by Nick Mastropietro; 05-28-2010 at 2:00 PM.

Nick, I certainly didn't take any offense - in fact I was having fun. I mean...how often can a short little southern boy pick on a big ol' buckeye boy and not have to worry about gettin' whupped!!! I thought you were takin' it purty good for a Yankee!!

Just makin' sure Nick! Didn't want to offend you by teasing about pics, glad it wasn't taken that way.

I thought all we needed were photos for gloats, now we need receipts too?

Soon it may be photos, receipts, and notarized documents sworn from two eye witnesses. See what happens when the lawyers become moderators!!!

BTW, nice score (s) Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Bell View Post
    See what happens when the lawyers become moderators!!!.
    It can only get worse Ray, only get worse!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by John Keeton View Post
    It can only get worse Ray, only get worse!!!!
    I hear that John is currently drafting the release that we must all sign before taking any advice we get here.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Wingert View Post
    I hear that John is currently drafting the release that we must all sign before taking any advice we get here.
    Aaron, it is just about done, but exceeds the file upload capacity. Very difficult for me to say much in less than 25 pages!!! Would you mind doing the editing???

"Very difficult for me to say much in less than 25 pages"!!!

Well done John, that is funny