Thread: Today is the BIG day!!

Today is the BIG day!!

Well tonight at 12:00 the door for putting in the entry will close. You have only a few hours to put in your FOTC order for ad space here on SMC, and still have a chance for the prize drawing. Keith stated on another thread that the value of the grand prize is around 6K.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=143513

I would like to see the FOTC grow and it will. like all good things do. This drawing is a way to promote 2 great new products. The FOTC directory and the Stinger CNC Router.

So even if you have to link your listing to an e-mail address go ahead and do it. You can always go back and change your listing.{add new products change linked web site ect...}

This is one way to support the Creek and get some face time to boot.
    at $50.00 per year this is the cheepest ad space you will ever find. I paid $30 a year ago for 20 words in a local paper for my wifes yard sale it ran for 2 weeks.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

When will the winner be known tomorrow?

Gene
    Creative Woodwork and Design
    Vector Studio 22

Good Morning Joey,

How would you know if you have been accepted in the FOTC list? I sent in an application and payment on Wed and haven't seen any indication of being added to the list. Just curious.

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Gene Crain View Post
    When will the winner be known tomorrow?

Gene
    Noon est Keith will let everyone know.

Russ
    I would pm Keith and let him know. He did say that in the am he was going to do an update to make sure all who joined has ther name in the hat.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

Thanks Joey,

I am not sure what to look for to make sure I am on the list other than the listing of fotc and so wasn't sure about being on the list. However if Keith is doing an update then I am sure he will have everyone included. Since I don't have a business I am just buying a raffle ticket.

I may have to start looking for work though so this is a start.

Happy 4th.

Russ

The best way to verify whether you are in the drawing at this point is to look at your title.

If the title under your name is Friend of The Creek your in the drawing.

Even if your information hasn't been entered Aaron will assign you a record number for the drawing.
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 07-03-2010 at 11:32 AM.

Thanks Keith,

I guess it just didn't register that was a way since I had clicked the check box to select that. Sorry for the confusion.

Russ

up to 105 man this is fun!!! this is about a 1 in 100 chance to win the router.

Keith are all FOTC opted in the other drawings? are do they need to sign up for each.

Also if there is a winner in the other drawings does it take the name out of the hat for other drawings. one prize at a time. If this is so then I would draw the largest prize first.

Just an oppinion.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

All Friends of The Creek members are eligible for all of our drawings.

The FreeStuff drawings you must opt-in to be eligible to win by posting in the thread. The reason we do this is because in the past we had winners who never claimed the prizes and some people may already own a particular prize.

Every drawing is a stand alone event so you can win multiple prizes if your name is drawn by the computer. Everyone has the same chance of winning, your post count or the length of time you have been part of the Community are not weighted. Aaron's computer program that we use to draw names randomly selects a name from the database....It's the luck of the draw

If you take the total number of directory entries from the FOTC and subtract 7 that is the current odds for the drawing. For instance right now there are 105 entries minus 7 = 98, so the odds are 1 in 98.
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 07-03-2010 at 3:46 PM.