Thread: Camaster vacuum table

Camaster vacuum table

this is a good shot of paul stepflugs vac table for the stinger line, the doggone thing works like a champ!! paul is pjs online
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Between the vacuum table and the Stinger, this setup looks like a Massive Industrial Machine that was shot with shrink ray.

Very cool setup.
    Thinking outside the box is one thing, being able to accomplish what you think of, is another.

Software Rhino 3.0 & 4.0, Corel 12, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Parts Wizard, Visual Mill 5.0 & 6.0, Rhino CAM/Art, Claytools, Microsoft Word, Notepad.
    Access to Hardware CAMaster 510 ATC w/4th Axis 8' Lathe, Kitako 10 Spindle CNC 4th Axis Carving Machine, Polhemus FastScan and LDI Surveyor 3500 Laser Scanners, Sensable Haptics.

Very cool unit. Is this a Camaster option for the Stinger 1, or aftermarket?

My Stinger is ordered, and I have dust collection piped to it's location. What is needed to use it? Would it need to be a separate vacuum?

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by james mcgrew View Post
    this is a good shot of paul stepflugs vac table for the stinger line, the doggone thing works like a champ!! paul is pjs online
    Looks like it is confined to one size.

If you machine the grooves, that make up the grid, to the correct size, you can then place the gasket material
    in any pattern or size to suit the job that needs holding.

Makes it very versatile. Picture gives an idea of what I mean..

Greg

Here are a few shots of the Stinger vac table in use. I've attached it to my Stinger II and connected it to a Fein Turbo III vac. Holds sheet goods very securely for cutting out small parts (some examples shown using an onionskin technique). Great setup. I'm very pleased with the machine and the vac table.

Richard

Blog Entries
    Very cool looking, Greg...
    Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Horick View Post
    Very cool unit. Is this a Camaster option for the Stinger 1, or aftermarket?

My Stinger is ordered, and I have dust collection piped to it's location. What is needed to use it? Would it need to be a separate vacuum?

Jim
    the recomended vac is the larger Fein it pulls 130 cfm at 7" it is the best vac on the market, a regular shop vac produces 1.5 to 2" merc

Richard that is a cool file please post pics when it is done.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools