Thread: New Laser finally

New Laser finally

After waiting for what seemed like ages, my new laser was delivered yesterday. I now have a Epilog Helix 60 watt laser in my shop and it is a blast to play with. I was able to get 3 paying jobs completed today and have several more waiting. I'm waiting for UPS or whoever to deliver my Byrnes table saw now and tomorrow I go and pick up my new truck, it feels like X-Mas back when I was a kid.
    Some people go their whole life wondering if they made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem.(R. Reagan)

Epilog Helix 60 watt laser
    Corel Draw X5
    EngraveLab 8

Which lottery did you win?

Good luck with all your new toys.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Wow, Neil, when it rains it pours, eh? Congratulations on your new toys, sounds like you know how to enjoy them. Nice to know you have paying jobs too!

cheers, dee
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

Paying Jobs what is that
    Rabbit 1290/80, TurnKey 60/40, Croelx4, PhotoGrav 3.0, Probotix Meteor CNC Router

You mean somebody will actually pay you to do this stuff????
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

Thank you all. There are many of you out there that have been of great inspiration to me to do this finally.

Mike, no lottery just a lot of things needed to get my shop running the way I wanted it to and the truck was due to be replaced as my "88 Wrangler was just not cutting it anymore. If the truck is half as good as my Jeep. I should be set until 2024.
    Some people go their whole life wondering if they made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem.(R. Reagan)

Epilog Helix 60 watt laser
    Corel Draw X5
    EngraveLab 8