John, my first reply didn't take for some reason(I'm sure user error), and instead of retyping it all, I'll condense:

I'm assuming you mean width when you say "deep" correct? My table is 28" deep on both sides of the blade. They make a 28" and a 32"(for larger table saws) with 2 widths for each, one being 21" and one being 32". I don't really care about the mitre slot, and honestly am just wanting the extra surface for when I have larger sheets, but if a 21" wide top will suffice, I'll stick with that. If not, let me know. I CAN use my current extension PLUS the INCRA top, and give a little wider, but the reason I want the 32 is due to the fact that it will provide more surface area. the 32" W top is for the "Right" side, but I need it on the left due to the make-up of the saw. I just was curious if anyone had it and there was a reason it was like it is. I'm not trying to out-engineer INCRA AT ALL! Promise I have their LS-TS52, and the MAST-R-LIFT II and I have NO intentions of changing either, thus the reason I'm looking at their slightly more expensive top. Thanks!

Matt