Thread: Horizontal Pen displays

Horizontal Pen displays

I saw a post a while ago where someone laser cut these neat horizontal single pen stands out of acrylic. I'm not positive it was here. I'm purhasing a glass case for displaying pens and these acrylic stands would be perfect. Anyone seen the post i'm referring to? Thanks.

Tim
    Epilog Helix 50 Watts
    Rotary Attachment
    CorelDRAW X4

I don't recall seeing them here (but I might have missed it) But I do remember seeing some
    basic acrylic pen stands.. seems like it was just a bottom plate, perhaps 1x6? and a couple
    of welded stands. Maybe make a 1x2, cut a 3/4" hole in the center, then cut them in half
    right through the hole? Plastic weld those standing up on the base. Just a guess.

On IAP there's someone selling acrylic stands, but they slant at 45 degrees. Not so great
    for a horizontal display case, but fine for a vertical case..

This is a simple one that should get you going. It's saved in version 12
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Life and death don't bother me. It's that little period of time in between that bothers me.

Epilog Mini-24 40w with Rotary, Flame Polisher, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6, EngraveSoft, Windows 10 64-bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Stone View Post
    I don't recall seeing them here (but I might have missed it) But I do remember seeing some
    basic acrylic pen stands.. seems like it was just a bottom plate, perhaps 1x6? and a couple
    of welded stands. Maybe make a 1x2, cut a 3/4" hole in the center, then cut them in half
    right through the hole? Plastic weld those standing up on the base. Just a guess.

On IAP there's someone selling acrylic stands, but they slant at 45 degrees. Not so great
    for a horizontal display case, but fine for a vertical case..
    Thanks for the suggestion...I may do something alopng those lines. I have plenty of the angled stands you mentioned, as you guessed they wont work for what I'm looking for.
    Epilog Helix 50 Watts
    Rotary Attachment
    CorelDRAW X4

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bednar View Post
    This is a simple one that should get you going. It's saved in version 12
    Great!...this will work. I just need to order some 1/4" acrylic. Thanks a lot.

Tim
    Epilog Helix 50 Watts
    Rotary Attachment
    CorelDRAW X4

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Neal View Post
    Great!...this will work. I just need to order some 1/4" acrylic. Thanks a lot.

Tim
    You're welcome.
    Life and death don't bother me. It's that little period of time in between that bothers me.

Epilog Mini-24 40w with Rotary, Flame Polisher, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6, EngraveSoft, Windows 10 64-bit.