Thread: Gustav Stickley No. 72 Magazine Cabinet

Gustav Stickley No. 72 Magazine Cabinet

I picked up a few books at a garage sale last week. One of them was Popular Woodworking's "Arts & Crafts Furniture Projects". The book came with a CD with PDF plans for the projects, but as it turns out, the CD has a crack through it.

Anyone out there have this book, and if so, could you e-mail me the PDF for the "No. 72 Magazine Cabinet"? I can post a picture of the book and cracked CD to prove I have the book if anyone requires that for copyright piece of mind.
    Last edited by Joe Angrisani; 06-22-2011 at 12:44 PM.

That's the magazine article that was reprinted in the book, Neil, so I have that info. I just thought that perhaps the CD's PDF had more information. If anyone has the book, can you confirm that Neil's link is the same file as the one on the CD, or does the CD have more detailed information?

Joe,

I've got the book and CD...I'll try to remember to check tonight. Shoot me a PM if I haven't posted back by tomorrow morning.

Charlie

Blog Entries
    Joe, the cd doesn't have the Stckley 72 on it.

I gotta' tell you, Joe ... I just looked at it again ....

I'm printing it out, and adding it to the To-Build List. Among my favorite styles, and ... just a timeless and elegant piece.

Good taste

Blog Entries
    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...0&prevstart=36

Go to this site to download plan for the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Brooks View Post
    I gotta' tell you, Joe ... I just looked at it again .... I'm printing it out, and adding it to the To-Build List. Among my favorite styles, and ... just a timeless and elegant piece. Good taste
    Yeah... I just like the look and proportions for a narrow bookcase. Timeless as you say, and not a monster undertaking for a project.

Thanks, everyone, for your help. I'll just use the book and the SketchUp plan Lowell linked me to.