Thread: Off back to China...

Off back to China...

I'm back off to China on 30th this month for a few days , I have a 40ft container of trophies and awards on order and they will be ready on the 30th of this month
    I want to inspect the goods as to quality and quantity before I release the 70% balance of payment due. As it the first order and the first time I am dealing with this supplier and agent in China for these , thus for my own peace of mind , I want to see the goods and see them loaded into the container when I pay
    I will be in Yiwu for about a week and will go and have a look for other products like LED's, furniture , giftware and promotional items. I don't think my agents and suppliers had expected me to fly back , this will keep them on their toes
    Rodney Gold, Toker Bros trophies, Cape Town , South Africa :
    Roland 2300 rotary . 3 x ISEL's ..1m x 500mm CnC .
    Tekcel 1200x2400 router , 900 x 600 60w Shenui laser , 1200 x 800 80w Reci tube Shenhui Laser
    6 x longtai lasers 400x600 60w , 1 x longtai 20w fiber
    2x Gravo manual engravers , Roland 540 large format printer/cutter. CLTT setup
    1600mm hot and cold laminator , 3x Dopag resin dispensers , sandblasting setup, acid etcher

Be safe! Have some rice for us!
    Epilog 35 watt, Rotary Attachment, Corel X-3

I'm looking forward to reading about your latest adventures "Lodney and Luth." Your view of the world is much different then my view - which is acres of cows.
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

Hi,

Rodney ready to give more tips and tricks to all your wellwishers

Regards,
    Saravanakumar
    Epilog Legend 24 EX - 75W with Rotary
    Fiber laser Marker 20w ( IPG)
    Flat bed heat press, Mug printing, Epson 230 x 2
    Flame Polishing machine, Acrylic Bender, Nicejet Flatbed printer A3+, Electrochemical etcher.
    "If you think you can or you cannot - you're right" HENRY FORD

Quote Originally Posted by Rodne Gold View Post
    I'm back off to China on 30th this month for a few days ,

Pity the timing is not right otherwise you could have slipped a laser into the container for me !
    Shenhui 1280 80 watt RECI

You may never know what results will come from your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results..
    . Rudy Malan † 05/03/2011

Have a safe trip Lodney

Who wants to hear the bells must pull the rope
    Wer die Glocken hören will muss am Seil ziehen