Thread: Jessem's Sliding Table Lives On !!??

Jessem's Sliding Table Lives On !!??

I know that many folks here were disappointed when Jessem stopped making their sliding (crosscut) table. I was doing some surfing this morning and ran across the following link. This looks conspicuously similar to the Jessem offering, but unlike the Jessem, it is currently being manufactured and sold. So for those who were wishing Jessem still made these things, you may want to look into this.

I have no affiliation with any of these companies - offering this only as a PSA.

http://www.busybeetools.com/products/SLIDING-TABLE-ATTACHMENT-FOR-CX200.html
    Regards,

Glen

Woodworking: It's a joinery.

Looks a lot like the one from Grizzly: http://grizzly.com/products/Sliding-...achment/T10223

I read on another forum that JessEm is going to start making the Mast-R-Slide again rela soon. The guy on the forum talked to JessEm directly. I love mine. The one linked to looks like the Grizzly. The JessEm does not have support legs.

That certainly looks exactly like the one Grizzly is selling. I believe that Shiraz Balolia (Grizzly) and Anil Balolia (Busy Bee) are brothers. Quite a number of products that both companies sell look very similar.
    I have had the Jessem Mastr Slide for about 5 years now and am very happy with it. It is very solid and well built.
    Gil

Laguna also sells one that's identical, although the aluminum is a different color.

I have the Grizzly version of that slider and it is exactly the same as the one at busybeetools. I have been very happy with its performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aeschliman View Post
    Laguna also sells one that's identical, although the aluminum is a different color.
    Yup its blue. I have one and love it.